Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still sick

Being sick has multiple downsides - currently, that means a perpetually runny nose, a rather vicious cough, a temperature and sporadic headaches, the combination of which meaning that there's not a lot that I can concentrate on. On the positive side, I suppose, it means that I have very little to blog.

Went to church last night. Didn't serve, didn't stand (no energy), stayed very incognito (as much as I can, anyway) and left right on the final 'amen'. I suppose it came more under an 'act of defiance' thing...

Aside from that, I've just been watching movies (Who Framed Roger Rabbit - a classic that I had totally missed - and it explained Toontown at Disneyland!) and TV shows (That '70s Show, How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs, in that order)...haven't even the energy to plug in my Wii, let alone play it...

Hopefully, we'll be well enough to reschedule the houseblessing to sometime this week...fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Continued prayers from down south for recovery. God bless.

Ian said...

Hope and pray you are getting better.

I saw some priests from up near your area on a video presentation at the Open Day at St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College today; it seems as if you have some very wise, caring and godly men up there. God bless all.

Pistevo said...

We scored some good ones up here :)

Thankfully, I am getting better - pretty well back to 'well' right now - should be posting on this blog soon :)

Ian said...

Good to hear you are getting better.

Forgot to say yesterday: His Eminence your Archbishop is a superb speaker, and from what I gathered from the short time I heard him speak a genuine, and dare I even say holy, man? May God grant him many, many years!