Thursday, August 7, 2008

And then there were three...

I think that I've found a solution to my previous post's problems.

I was looking through the subjects I was doing and found that one in particular was going to be very difficult for my next deadline. Coincidentally, the one that I'm having the most trouble in. But, I fear that this is also the subject that will qualify me as an English teacher - sadly, it had to be dropped.

But what I wasn't anticipating was that it's possible to do a subject in summer semester. Now, I've done summer semester before - not saying that it's a piece of cake, but it definitely gives you something to do over the holidays. Plus, it's a subject about classroom behaviour management - something that I happen to be acceptably good at, but would always be interested in knowing more.

So, I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about doing three subjects this semester. Three, I think I can cope with easier. It does change my statscheck, though...

Deadline August 22 - 2100w, 70% (of 200%), 14 days; 150w/day, or 5%/day.
Deadline September 26 - 5900w, 130%, 35 days; 168w/day, or 3.7%/day.

So yes, I'm doing much better, thanks for asking :)
I'm still not sure if education is a good career choice, however - nothing's changed on that front.

No comments: