Sunday, July 6, 2008

Breakdowns, moved

Turns out, I've got a few things that I can be annoyed about. Some personal relationships have gone quite sour without any warning, which makes me feel resentful and somewhat self-conscious - not doing me any favours at all. But, some others have just started to open up. I'm not sure, but I think that I've been given what I need to persevere, but I fail to see how this is a good environment...

It is going, in some way, towards illustrating to myself my frustration with those who are ignorant and arrogant. Don't know how I'm going to get around that.

I've settled into my new place. Haven't done much else except, well, settle in. I've got a bunch of essays that really need doing, though - and I'm certainly well behind the page-per-day schedule I'd set up for myself (I'm supposed to be on page 14, when I'm more on about page 6; and I have to do a total of 30 by the end of this month). Hopefully, I can focus more now. Hopefully.

Not much else has been happening.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Hurrah for the settling in.

Prayers for the relationship frustrations -- and the essays.