Tuesday, June 3, 2008

List of books on my list to purchase

Obviously, I haven't won the lottery. Turns out, it helps if you buy a ticket. That means that, financially, that I'm in the half of the population that makes the top half possible.

There are a number of books that I would like to buy:

All of the PostSecret books (I own the first, but not the other three).
St Bede's commentary on Scripture (and there's a lot of them).
Patsavos' book on expectations of the clergy in the first five centuries AD
HTM's Pocket Psalter
Orthodox Psychotherapy, by Metr. Hierotheos (Vlachos)
Christian Philosophy in the Patristic and Byzantine Tradition, by Tatakis.

Also, an icon of St Justin Martyr would be lovely.

Not sure what that list was for, but I'm sure I'll use it when I actually have an income :)

No comments: