Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Small Update

I feel really...old. Or tired. I'm not sure. Lethargic, perhaps. Nothing's really motivating, and everything seems somehow skewed or tainted, especially when I reflect on it. My only thought is some kind of chemical imbalance, which - given my oh-so-nutritious dietary intake - would make some sense, I suppose.

I'm still keeping above water with the assessment. The group assignment, I think, will prove easier than I thought initially, and that's worth 60%, so I should be okay.

Had some unfortunate inferences that I may or may not be blowing out of proportion, but I've got a really uncomfortable feeling that I'm not that far off. We'll see.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

>50% single assessment pieces suck, even more so when they're group assignments.

Ech.

Good luck with that! :)