Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dynamics

No real updates...

My housemate left for the coast yesterday, so I'm enjoying the experience of having one less person in the house. It's interesting to notice what changes when a particular dynamic is taken out of the equation, and how the remaining dynamics readjust.

Looking forward to prac on Friday. Kinda nervous, even though I don't really have anything to be nervous about - it's an observation day, after all. But, this is the kind of school that I could see myself working at - and very happy to lobby for my employment - so it's important to make the best impression - both in teaching ability and in content knowledge. Ironically, it's the latter that I'm more concerned about - my history knowledge really isn't that expansive...

Having a lot of thought in the last few days on where I'm wanting my life to go, and how I'm wanting to get to the life ambitions that I've set for myself. No where near finished thinking about that, so hopefully I can at least put it to one side for a moment while I finish the assignments...

I've realised that I've got a lot of adjudicating. Good money, and I'm good at it, but it's not exactly convenient - it usually finished at 9:30pm, and not having a car has its own dramas...and it's really cutting into (ironically) my Toastmasters meetings!

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Don't get nervous, teenagers can smell fear!

Smitty said...

and don't I know it...