Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Stromata Update

It's been a fairly slow year so far, to be honest. Some things have happened, though:

- I'm getting glasses. Today was my second eye test, which confirmed my first eye test - it turns out that I have astigmatism, short-sightedness and what I think could be called 'strabismus' (after periods of concentration, I have double vision).

- I'm still nervous about my QTAC reply on whether I get into uni and what one I get into. That comes out on the 10th. Even though I know it's almost impossible for me to not get into something (since I have something on there that I actually got into straight out of high school), I'm really rather hoping that I'll get my first choice.

- I'm waiting on my exams for the St Stephen's course. They'll be coming out on the 15th.

- Caught up with my best friend from high school yesterday. Just like old times (except instead of talking for ages on the telephone, it was face to face. I know, weird.). Reminded me just how differently the Orthodox see the idea of the Church compared to Protestant theology.

No comments: