Friday, January 25, 2008

Essays and lots of walking

Today, I was very busy.
It started off with church - it was the nameday of the longest-serving priest in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia, and he served. After that, I went to my old house, collected my wireless internet box and gave it to some friends who are going to be using it; then I went to my real estate agent's office and handed in the authority to let (i.e. people can be toured through my old place) form.

Then I realised that I had forgotten my glasses at my friends' house, so I went back to get them, and then back to the bus and to my new place, where I did a bit of cleaning and a fair bit of essay writing.

For those keeping track, I was on the go (mostly walking, with a bit of bus and a bit of time to chill at my old place) from about 9:50 to about 12:30 - not easy, and a very hot day to boot!

Also for those keeping track, I've done about two-thirds of the minimum word count for the second essay, but I'm only about half way through the assignment. This is looking like being a trend - hitting six pages while being given 5-7 pages to do the assignment...it's boding well for a decent mark, in my opinion.

It's been a good day, in total.

No comments: